A downloadable game for Windows
Design a track with the simple editor, just look in the direction you want the track to go. When you're done, ride along it in a toy train.
This is an unfinished build. Bugs are present.Upcoming patch:
- Simple delivery objectives: Collection and deposit locations
- New living room environment with collisions and objectives.
- Train and track weight mechanics
- Furniture interaction
- Options & graphics menu
- Track saving/loading
- Music, sounds and UI
0.9.4 Patch notes:
This patch contains many foundation changes & fixes preparing the game for the upcoming gameplay and objective additions.
- Improved train behaviour
- More tweaks to physics to make the train less likely to jump off the track unintentionally
- Added a cabin light indicator showing if your target speed is forward, stationary or backwards
- Made it easier to come to a complete stop
- Tweaked camera position to make it easier to see where you are going
- Improved behaviour when leaving the track: A train which is rolling along the floor can now hop back onto an approaching track piece, and will no longer flip sideways if it becomes confused
- Replaced the old place-holder music with new place-holder music
- Improved behaviour and visibility of cursor
- Menu changes & improvements
- Sample track for the furniture room
Click download now to get access to the following files: