Tracks: The Train Set Game
A downloadable game for Windows
Build the train sets of your childhood dreams with an easy-to-use editor. Just indicate where you want to build and Tracks does all the hard work for you, effortlessly mapping out turns, junctions and crossings under your command.
- Use a variety of decorative pieces to create your own little villages
- Place unique track shapes and configurations beyond what you would normally find in a physical train sets
- Interactive mechanisms and physics objects to play with
- Play in free-mode to build at your leisure without any objectives or restrictions, or enjoy a more structured experience.
Ride the rails
Once you’ve created your rail network you can ride along from inside your train with a first person view. You’ll have full control of your vehicle and will be able to adjust the train’s speed, direction, plus pick up and deliver passengers or cargo.
Varied environments await, acting as playgrounds in Tracks: The Train Set Game. Enjoy the diverse themes, go off the rails and ride along the furniture. Each environment contains unique features for you to experiment with and incorporate into your track designs.
Play how you want! Be entirely free of restrictions in free play mode, or pick one of the objective based gamemodes. In passenger mode, small wooden people will appear around the room on the pieces of furniture. You need to build Platforms for them to get to, pick them up and take them to their destination.
- Chinese (Simplified)
System minimum requirements:
- Windows 7
- Core i3 2Ghz
- 4GB RAM
- Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
- DirectX 10 or higher
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender|
|Tags||3D, Casual, Cozy, Cute, Minimalist, Non violent, Relaxing, Sandbox, train, Trains|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: 2 cozy games and som..., itch.io year in review 2017|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Hotfix #13 days ago
- Tracks - Full release20 days ago
- Update - Roads and RiversJun 21, 2019
- Emergency services, key rebinding, lots of fixesMar 14, 2019
- End of year updateDec 19, 2018
- November HotfixNov 20, 2018
- Update - 14th November 2018Nov 14, 2018
- Update - 4th October 2018Oct 04, 2018