Firstly I want to say thank you for all the kind words and feedback on the latest update, and welcome to all the new players who have recently found the game!
Because the update added a lot of stuff I knew there would be some things which needed fixing so I've been working on a quick patch to fix the immediate issues, with more content of course coming in later updates.
- Fixed various issues linked to deleting the last train you drove
- Trains are less likely to go through each other after colliding head-on
- Fixed Junction switches being invisible in the Modern Apartment
- Fixed Save game slots not formatting some times/dates correctly
- Fixed the train menu not being closed with Escape and Gamepad B button
- Fixed typos on the Bus and in the Train menu
- Fixed a duplicate image behind the gamepad controls menu
- Fixed Modern Apartment (Night) not using the night music set
- Fixed the 'Clone' suffix on duplicated saves not being translated
- Fixed several parts of Save/Load menu text overflowing in certain languages
- Improved some inconsistent text sizes
Get Tracks: The Train Set Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.