End of year update
The Bedroom now has a matching Night scene full of Christmas decorations. I'm not sure if these decorations will stay all year round - happy to hear thoughts on that!
A constant shower of starry loveliness. These are manually turned on and off by left clicking on the rocket.
A matching set of carriages for the gingerbread train, finally!
Looking forward to 2019
I've got a lot of things planned, some you might be expecting and some you're probably not!
Some frequently requested features which are nearly ready to release include:
- Roads - made with the same automatic building as track pieces
- Full set of emergency service vehicles and passengers
- Image importing so you can put your own pictures on certain objects
- Key rebinding
- The delete buttons in the Train menu now need to be held down for 1 second before they activate to prevent accidental pressing
- Improved the Firework (Trigger) visuals and added a unique thumbnail
- Fixed the gingerbread train button not working before opening Style Options once
- Made Passenger Carriage collision more accurate
- Fixed an issue if you play with a gamepad but use the keyboard to enter text for Signs
- Improvements to the lighting in Modern Apartment (NIght)
- A lot of back-end changes to how controls work in preparation for key rebinding, they should (hopefully) behave the same
- Japanese has a new and improved font
- Improved the layout of many pieces of translated text
- Fixed some style inconsistencies for punctuation in various languages
- The names of the Example save games are now properly translated
Get Tracks: The Train Set Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.